MEET FORMAT and DISTANCES:
- Junior, Neo Senior and Master Skaters will skate on the 111.12m track. They will skate heat and finals 500m, 1000m and Super Final 1500m.
- 500m indoor seed time required.
- T2T skaters (M12-15, F 11-14) will skate on a 100m track. Skaters will be ranked by ability. Their distances are heat and finals 200m, 400m and Super Final 1500m.
- 400m indoor seed time required.
- L2T (M10-12, F 9-11) and Fundamental (M6-9, F 6-8) will skate on a 100m track. They will skate heat and finals 200m, 400m and super final 1000m. Skaters will be ranked by ability.
- Active start (less than 6 years) will skate a 50m and 100m on the 100m track.
Race schedule will be available closer to the date of meet.
Once all registrations have been received MJ Speek Skating Club will send lists of registrants from each Club to the Club's registrar so Coaches can be informed of who is attending the event from their Club.
NOTES: No changes to registrant information will be allowed after Tuesday October 29, 2019.
Last day for a FULL REFUND due to withdrawl is Friday, Nov. 1, 2019. Withdrawls must be communicated with the event Host Registrar: email@example.com
COACHES MEETING: Friday, November 1, 2019 - 7:30pm at Barkman Arena, Caronport.
Volunteers Needed - if you are coming and able to help, please sign up to volunteer using our Sign Up system: https://signup.com/go/gukQLDE